Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Stuck in the middle with you

Here it is right smack dab in the middle of the week and I am stuck in the middle of it with you.

Maybe not stuck, but we can't do a thing to change it.

I guess right now I am counting my blessings that I will not be in South Florida come this Saturday when Hurricane Wilma comes through.

I wish I could have gone somewhere and bought some powerball tickets for the $340 million. I can't imagine what I would possibly do with $340 million, but I sure know what I wouldn't do. I wouldn't have to work anymore. I wouldn't have to worry about paying bills. I wouldn't have to cook/clean house, because I would hire a full-time chef and maid.

I think Eddie and I would go on a honeymoon vacation. If I could get him to go, we might even go to Australia.

Oh well, I will try to wake up from this pipe dream.

I'll just stay stuck in the middle with you...

No comments: