Thursday, October 06, 2005

Karen Carpenter said it all, "Rainy Days and Thursdays always get me down."

Well, that's not all true, she actually said, "Rainy Days and Mondays always get me down." And anyways I'm not really down, just today was so dreary and I had to be at the office inside four walls all day. Whew! I am glad to be home.

We are making a vegetable plate for supper tonight. Fresh corn on the cob, collards, lima beans, sliced tomatoes/onions and cornbread. Doesn't that sound yummy? Guess what, I didn't have to cook it either. My wonderful hubby cooked for me tonight. He made my day, but then again he makes my day everyday.

Hopefully this weekend it will quit raining and we will get a little chill from the cold front moving in. Then it will truly feel like fall and that it is truly October. I can't wait. I love this kind of weather. I can finally start rummaging around outside again.

I hope to take advantage of the cooler weather and take some good pictures. It may even inspire me to write a poem. Maybe I will even share. Who knows? It depends on how the mood hits me.

So until next time...That's all folks!

No comments: