Sunday, October 16, 2005

Just Chillin'

Today was a very laid back day. I spent the day reading a book, watching television, washing some clothes and taking a nap.

Eddie and I are watching The Food Network. It seems to be our favorite at the moment.

We plan to make some chicken for supper. I like it that he can cook and helps me prepare our meals. Our kitchen is very small, we hope to expand soon, but right now we work well together in our small kitchen. It is very cozy for the two of us.

I commented to a couple of posts on my daughter's MySpace.com blog today and also commented on her boyfriend's blog as well, so now I have a new way of contacting them.

My daughter is supposed to be visiting Eddie and I this coming up weekend. This is a reminder hint for her. She is supposed to take care of work so they will let her have this weekend off. She is coming down to help me celebrate Eddie's birthday. His birthday is not until October 25th, but this is the weekend before, so that is the best we can do. I hope to get him to go out to dinner with his daughter and her family, Shannon and I. I also hope to get some good pictures to post.

Well it is getting dark down here, so I need to go get the dogs in. It's time to start on supper as well.

So, this is one day in the life of...

No comments: