Saturday, October 15, 2005

I am actually scrappin'!!!!















Above is the scrap-page I have completed so far. I am not gonna post too much, because I want to get back in my scrap room while I have the creative juices flowing. I just wanted you to see what I had accomplished so far. A friend of mine would say that my MOJO is back. I really didn't know I had lost it, but the way I feel right now, I guess I had misplaced it. LOL Boy howdy, it is back with a vengeance!

The pic above is of my sweet baby girl. She won the pink panther in a raffle when we lived out in San Antonio, Texas. The girl is the apple of my eye. I love her so and yes she is the most beautiful girl in all the world. She is my beautiful little sweetie pea. However, she is not that little anymore. Sigh! She is all grown up.

P.S. (ROLLLLLLLL TIDE!)

No comments: