Monday, October 10, 2005

A Good Holiday!

Today was a good day.

I went to see my dear daughter and meet her boyfriend, Will. I had a really nice time. She gave me the video camera back and I took her some Halloween decorating stuff because she and her friend April are planning a party.

I took her a few Dean Koontz books too! She has finally found out that his books are great. She cannot read enough of his books. It's just a lucky thing that I have almost every book he has ever written. I think there may be just a few that I don't have.

I forget how much traffic there is in the big city, living in the country as I do now. It was kinda hairy coming back home after dark. My sweet hubby didn't want me driving after dark and I can understand why.

I truly enjoyed my day, hope you enjoyed yours.

No comments: