1. Hamburger Helper or filet mignon? I put too much Heinz 57 sauce on my steak to really enjoy a Filet Mignon and Hamburger Helper has so many different choices these days and is so easy to fix, I guess I will have to say Hamberger Helper. LOL
2. Van or sedan? I would have to say van because I have had a van in the past, but right now I am a truck girl. I love my Toy Taco (Toyota Tacoma).
3. Yellowstone Park or Disneyland? I have been to Disneyland, it is for kids. I have never been to Yellowstone, but I want to go so bad. I am afraid I would never want to come back. My Yogi Bear (Eddie) and I (Boo-Boo) would just snuggle up and hibernate there for a while.
4. McDonald's or Olive Garden? Olive Garden. I love the Pasta Fagioli soup and breadsticks.
5. Board Games or video games? Board Games. Eddie and I are into playing Monopoly, but we recently started playing Dominos and Poker too.
6. Snow bunnies or Water baby? I don't know how to ski, but I love the snow. I don't like the heat or the ocean, but I love to swim in the pool. I think I would have to pick water baby, just because I love to swim.
7. Early birds or night owls? I am a night owl. I have to take something to help me fall asleep or I would be up all night.
8. Road trip or air travel? Road trip. I like to stop whenever I feel like it, get out and look around. In a plane you are cramped in one little seat and I feel claustrophobic.
9. White or wheat? White. Fresh white bread is so soft and tasty. I love fresh white bread with peanut butter and grape jelly. Yum!
10. On a team or in the bleachers? In the bleachers rooting for Alabama! Roll Tide Roll!!!
March 16th: Saturday Sharefest
2 days ago