Wednesday, October 26, 2005

It was chilly today and I think I might make some chili for supper

I think I will make some chili, it's that time of year for some good homemade chili. I like to pour my chili over some mashed potatoes and then top it off with cheddar cheese and oyster crackers.

I also like to pour my chili over Tostito chips with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, and cheese to make a taco salad, but I like to have that in the warmer months.

It was 31 degrees this morning at my house and only got up to about 66 today. So I have on my warm fuzzy house slippers, flannel pajama pants and long sleeved flannel pajama top. My pajamas have a snowmen print on them. And if you know me, you know how much I love snowmen.

I think I will go for now, because I have to go start making the chili. See all of you tomorrow.

No comments: