Friday, September 30, 2005

I will be reading all weekend (when I am not watching Alabama beat Florida, South Carolina beat Auburn and Ole Miss beat Tennessee)

I thought I might get some scrappin' done this weekend, but my dear hubby reminded me that three (count 'em), three good college ball games will be on television tomorrow. Of course, I will be watching Alabama (ROLL TIDE!), but I am hoping that Spurrier beats Tubby and Ole Miss beats Tennessee. If I have to listen to Rocky Top one more time I am really gonna puke!

I went to Books-A-Million and purchased six books. I will be off work October 10th, hopefully I will not have read all of them by then. If I have any books left, that holiday will be spent reading and relaxing. I am really waiting on the new Dean Koontz book, but since he just published one last month, I think it will be December before the new one comes out. Sounds like a good Christmas present, doesn't it. I can't wait.

Maybe I can slip in some play time creating a couple of scrapbook pages, but I don't want to get too much going on this weekend, or it might start sounding to much like work, now wouldn't it.

Hope everyone is doing fine. Keep it real, folks!

No comments: