Sunday, September 25, 2005

Another Sunday Afternoon!

Eddie's out in the yard and I just started a load of clothes to wash. I need to go wash the dishes, but I will get to them a little later. Before I started writing this post, I was in between reading a fictional novel and dozing off asleep.

I want to go outside and take some pictures, but it is too hot and it also keeps popping up a drizzle of rain every now and then (which actually makes it more steamy).

As I said, there are household chores to be done, or I could be scrapbooking or making jewelry or reading, but none of those things seem to be quite what I want to do right now. I could even go bake a cake for that matter or go fly a kite! But instead I sit here in front of the computer. In a minute, I will figure out what I want to do for the rest of the day, but for right now, I will just sit here.

Hope everybody has a good day!

No comments: