Monday, September 08, 2008

Bad day at Black Rock

Here I am nursing a very sick headache. I have taken Tylenol, but it hasn't done a dadblurned darn thing to relieve it. I have been fighting this thing since I woke up. For some reason I was gritting my teeth in my sleep last night cause my jaws are sore. I may have to buy one of those mouth inserts if this keeps up. I wonder if it has anything to do with me taking the Ambien. I wouldn't think so cause I have been taking that for a good while. Maybe it has something to do with the weight loss, but I find that unlikely as well. Why would it have started up now? Lights make it worse, but I really don't think it's a migraine, but what do I know. I just know I have had a very bad day.

3 comments:

Insane Mama said...

Agh, hate headaches. Feel Better

GingerJar said...

Yes, it could be the Ambiene...I have heard that complaint before...from my hubby. Lights making a headache worse definately sounds like a migrane. You could take Imitrex if you're not allergic...Me, I don't like shots. Migraine I usually turn off all sound possible, cool the room to very cold and pack a very cold-wet washcloth around my eyes to block out all the light, also a Benadryl or two helps make you sleey, and it helps if there happens to be an allergy/sinus connection to the headache. Then if you have a naggy headache still when you wake up a good hot shower helps.

Hope you are feeling better today.

Gail said...

I am so sorry you are not feeling well. I hope you get better soon. There is nothing worse to me than a headache because every move you make seems to make it worse.
Luv ya!