1. Whenever I come across a Whitman's Sampler, I pick out only the milk chocolate covered caramels. All the rest of the candy in the box is just phooey to me! But alas, I can no longer have candy at all, no sugar! SIGH!
2. When I was in jr. high a fellow student (boy) grabbed my cootchie as I was passing by, I slapped him silly and preceded to kick him in the pistachios. Needless to say, he didn't do that to any of the other girls.
3. On Christmas day my sophomore year of high school I had three boys come over. I had it timed to perfection, but the first boy decided to stay all day. He messed up my schedule, my momma was stessed out and wouldn't let me go to the third boy's grandmother's with him cause the first boy was still there. I was mad, but got what I deserved I guess. My niece's still think I am the date queen after hearing that story. They said there was just no way they could top that.
4. I may be the only woman on the planet that does not think George Clooney is attractive. He just doesn't do it for me. Sorry!
5. I have not taken a bath since maybe before I started high school, or at least since I learned there was such a thing as a shower and the one time I soaked in the garden tub to help relieve some back pain, I abhorred it, because I felt so absolutely filthy. Yecccch! Three words - dead skin cells.
6. In one sitting, I have eaten a whole tub of cake icing without the cake. Can you say diabetic! No wonder I was as big as I was.
I think I will tag someone else with this delicious little gem. Ummmmmm...I pick Gail!
Finding The Perfect Pair Of Jeans
22 hours ago