1) Raised in: I am a GRITS (Girl Raised In The South)
2) Your whole name: Deborah Jo
3) Birth date: January 22
4) Any siblings: 3 brothers
5) Oldest of them all: no, I have two older and one younger
6) Hair color: natural? light brown (turning gray)
7) Hair length: right below ear level
8) First school: Barrett
9) Eye color: hazel
10) Shoe size: 7 1/2
11) Mood: blah
12) College: N/A, started working right after high school
13) Height: 5'4"
14) Lefty/Righty: Righty
1) Do you remember your first real relationship: absolutely, I remember all of them.
2) Do you believe in love: yes cause I'm smack dab in the middle of it
3) Have you ever been heartbroken: Yes
4) Do you love someone right now: Sure do. With all my heart
5) Have you ever fallen for a friend: No and I am glad, it would have ruined the friendship
6) Are you afraid of commitment: No, I think I should be committed
7) Do you believe in love at first sight: Yes, well actually I fell in love with my husband before I ever laid eyes on him.
THIS OR THAT:
1) Love or Money: Love
2) Coffee or alcohol: Left with those two choices since I absolutely hate coffee I will have to say alcohol
3) One night stands or relationships: relationships
4) Television or internet: internet
5) Pepsi or Coke: Coke
6) Long night out or romantic night in: romantic night in
7) Phone or in Person: In person
HAVE YOU EVER:
1) Have you ever been caught sneaking out : no
2) Have you ever been skinny dipping: no
3) Have you ever been on a house boat: no, but would love to live in/on one
4) Have you ever finished an entire jawbreaker: yes, many of them
5) Have you ever colored your hair: I have highlighted my hair way too many times to count
6) Have you ever been streaking? no
1) Are you talking to anyone right now: no
2) Are you German: My mother's great-grandmother was a Limbaugh. Ja, Ich bein eine Berliner!, with English and Welsh mixed in.
3) Are you Italian: no
4) Are you French: no
5) Are you Mexican: no
6) Are you Dutch: no
7) Are you Indian: no
8) Are you Irish: my brother says we have no Irish, but I feel Irish, I named my daughter Shannon cause I love all things Irish
9) Are you Russian: no
10) Are your parents still married: they were up until my dad died
1) Do you get depressed about things easily: yes, I am a little depressed right now about a friend being murdered two days ago
2) Are you comfortable with the way you look: no
3) How do you dress: blue jeans baby
4) Are you scared of growing old alone: I don't think anyone wants to grow old alone, I don't want anything to happen to my husband and/or my child/grandchildren that I would be left here alone, old and lonely.
5) What do you want to be when you grow up: I am grown up and I am a momma and a wife. That'll do!
6) Favorite season: fall
7) Are you a vegetarian: I am having steak tonight, hamburgers tomorrow and Johnsonville Brats on Labor Day Monday, what do you think? That would be a big fat no! Although, I do like Bocca "Flame-Grilled" Soy Burgers, good source of protein and the only ones that taste any good.