1. How long has it been since you've ridden a school bus? Approximately 34 years
2. What do you think of frogs? Very funny looking and slimy
3. What's the worst Christmas present you've ever gotten? Socks
4. Suppose you *had* to get some sort of tattoo, right now. What would you get? A heart on my upper chest with Eddie’s name scrawled over it. He’s on my heart just like a tattoo!
5. Which would you rather die from, burning to death or "bird flu"? Bird flu
6. If weed was legal, would you smoke it? I don’t smoke it illegally, so I wouldn’t start smoking just because it became legal
7. How about if heroin was legal? Absolutely not
8. Do you use any kind of lip gloss/lip balm? Not really, Chap stick if I need it
9. Do you like pumpkin pie? I like sweet potato pie better, but can’t eat either since surgery
10. Who do you want to be President (it doesn't have to be an actual candidate)? Governor Ahnuld “The Terminator” Schwarzenegger
11. If you were alive in the 1960s, would you have been a hippie? No
12. Do you like dinosaurs? Which is your favorite? Ceratop
13. What genre of music makes you want to shoot your ears off? I do not like rap or jazz.
14: What was the last board game you played? Scrabble
15. Would you let your grandma set you up on a blind date? Since both my Grandma’s are deceased, I would shudder to think who they would set me up with, plus I am married to a wonderful man so I don’t need a blind date.
16. Speaking of which, ever been hit on by a much, much older person? When I was in my teens one of my teachers hit on me
17. You can't find the remote. Where is the first place you look? Under the cushions
18. Where would you rather live, in a barn or in an inner-city church basement? In a barn.
19. How do you feel about Hello Kitty? Not one of my favorites, up there with Winnie the Pooh, I think I am one of the only people in the world who does not like Winnie the Pooh.
20. Paper or plastic? paper
21: Compost heaps: yes or no? yes
22: What kind of socks are you wearing right now? White crew socks and house slippers, my feet are freezing.
23. Are you part of a "subculture"? Here in Panola, that’s highly likely, LOL
24. Do you type with all your fingers, or just 2? all
25. Do you believe in astrology? yes just like I believe in psychics and ghosts.
26. Are you good at math? No
27. Are you politically correct? Me, nah!
28. Do you know what a semicolon is? Isn’t that what a person has left after they have had a partial colonectomy? Yes, I do know what a semicolon is.
29. Have you ever worn a Hawaiian shirt? Not to my knowledge, I haven’t
30. Have you ever dated someone you didn't really like? Why? Depends, I didn’t really consider it dating, but I did let him come over because it was quite flattering to my ego that he liked me without me having to like him back, but he got obnoxious so I told him not to come back.
31. Do you resent members of the opposite sex? no
32. Atlantic or Pacific? Atlantic
33. What animal do you most resemble? A gerbil? Who knows, what kind of question is that?
34. How often do you eat macaroni and cheese? I used to eat it all the time, but not anymore (surgery, you know!)
35. Are you into philosophy? If so, what are your philosophical influences? No
36. What was the best concert you've ever been to? Matchbox Twenty, Train, and Three Doors Down all together
37. If someone gave you $100,000 to shave your head, would you? Only if I could wear a wig until it grew back out
38. Have you ever met a hermaphrodite? Maybe, but I wouldn’t have been able to tell.
38. Would you ever participate in anal sex? If so, would you give or receive? Absolutely not and neither.
39. Do you sweat a lot? no
40. What, if any, hair products do you use? Shampoo, Conditioner, Hairspray, & Color
41. Do you enjoy thrill rides (roller coasters, etc.)? Used to, but as I have gotten older I have gotten wiser now I am a “down to earth” sort of gal.
42. Have you ever seen a 3-D movie? Yes at Disney World
43. What should someone do if they deliberately want to make a bad impression on you? Lie, cheat, steal, arrogance to name a few
44. Have you ever drank a whole bottle of liquor by yourself? Maybe, but certainly not in one sitting.
45. Does anyone know you're filling out this survey right now? No
46. Do you smoke cigarettes, and if so, what kind? Never have
47. What word processing program is on your computer? Microsoft Word
48. Have you ever read "The Odyssey"? What did you think of it? I think I did, like it about as much as “Steppenwolf.” I was recommended that one by a doctor.
49. What's the worst insult any one's ever given you? I was too fat for them to find me sexy.
50. The best compliment? That I am very creative and talented
51. Do you sleep with your door open or closed? Open
52. What is your favorite item from your favorite fast-food restaurant? PintosNCheese from Taco Bell
53. Do small children like you? Yes
54. Do animals like you? Yes.
55. Would you rather be too hot or too cold? Too cold, I can always cover up
56. What's your favorite beer? Don’t like beer, never touch the stuff
57. Have you ever lived in a college dorm? If not, do you think you could handle it? No, but I could if need be
58. Have you ever met a psychotic person (officially diagnosed)? Yes., it’s not a very pleasant experience, believe you me.
59. Which show sucks less: "The Hills" or "Wheel Of Fortune"? Wheel
60. Do you like spicy food? Yes Italian or Mexican, but not Indian (don’t like curry, or it doesn’t like me.)
61. Do you read poetry? If so, who is your favorite poet? Longfellow (Splendor In The Grass)
62. What else could you be doing, other than filling out this survey? Reading Twilight
63. What is your earliest memory? Shouting out to Grandpa Jones on the upstairs balcony at the Grand Ole Opry in Tennessee (4 years old)
64. What is something you consider "classy"? A Rolls Royce
65. What video/computer games do you like? Spider Solitaire and Mah Jong
66. Do you know your IQ, and if so, what is it? I did it the other day was 120 something, but don’t remember
67. Do you drink TAB? No, can’t have carbonation
68. Do you talk about your friends behind their backs? I have, but it makes me feel really guilty, so I try not to.
69. Do you use abbreviations such as LOL or OMG outside of IMs? No
70. What is your favorite vegetable? Corn
71. Sweet or sour? sour
72. What's the longest airplane ride you've ever been on? Bham to San Antonio
73. Do you regularly take any medication? Yes – Ambien and Nexium
74. What's the closest you've ever come to dying? I felt like it during one of my gall bladder attacks, but I don’t think I have ever really been that close to notice before.
75. What are you really proud of that not many people know about? Everybody knows everything about me, I can’t keep secrets. I guess my weight loss.
76. Are you really into high school or college sports? I like Alabama college football
77. Do you regularly spend money on things you don't need? Yes, scrap booking, beading, and books
78. Have you ever practiced archery? Yes, when I went to camp, I loved it.
79. Do you eat the cherry on top of your ice cream sundae? No, yeccccch, don’t like cherry
80. What does the color yellow make you think of? sunshine
81. What is your local newspaper called? The Troy Messenger
82. What city do you wish was your hometown? Cheyenne Wyoming
83. You've just farted loudly in public. What do you do? Act innocent
84. Have you ever had a lucid dream? Yes
85. How about sleep paralysis? No
86. How often do you dream about zombies? Never
87. What kind of accent do you have (EVERYONE has one)? Southern drawl
88. Do you think mushrooms are cool-looking? yeah
98. Are you dyslexic? No, dyspeptic but not dyslexic
90. Do you think it's interesting to study religions other than the one you practice? No not really
91. Have you ever felt an earthquake? Yes
92. Suppose you're the greatest painter who ever lived, but you can only paint one last picture before you die. What is your painting of? A self portrait for everyone to remember my face along with my name. Ha, how egotistical of me!
93. What is the sexiest color of finger/toenail polish? Dark Red
94. What is the worst job you could possibly imagine having? Cleaning out septic tanks
95. Do you think pigs are cute? No
96. Do you pay your own bills? Yes
97. How many methods of contraception are you aware of? Pretty much aware of all of them, but did not find it necessary to implement very many of them due to infertility
98. Do you own ripped jeans that weren't ripped on purpose? No
99. Can you give a good back massage? Yes
100. What do you do before you go to sleep? Use the bathroom and take my medicine
June 24th: Saturday Sharefest
17 hours ago