Monday, August 11, 2008

Debbie needs...

Debbie needs a saddle. (First, my good man, I require a horse.)
Debbie needs to look behind her. (I wander in the past way too much as it is.)
Debbie needs prayer. (More than just one, I’m afraid.)
Debbie needs a man. (Wrong Debbie, I already have one.)
Debbie needs a second guitarist. (Cause I shot the first one for playing jazz.)
Debbie needs sleep. (Because I did not sleep last night.)
Debbie needs a good slap. (Or pat on the back.)
Debbie needs cash. (And lots of it.)
Debbie needs a built in bench for her kitchen. (I don’t need a built in bench for the kitchen, but I would love for Eddie to build me the dining room booth he has been promising me for years now.)
Debbie needs your vote. (Of confidence.)

3 comments:

GingerJar said...

Debbie has my vote...of confidence!

Darla said...

You have my vote and a big HUG!!!

Insane Mama said...

So funny what google says... I like the giant red flower up top!