Sunday, June 08, 2008

Much Ado about Nothing!

It is Sunday and Eddie and I went and took a day bed and chest of drawers to his daughter's for his granddaughter to use. It is my daughter's day bed that she is not using since she took my queen size bed back to B'ham with her. So we have one king size bed in a two bedroom house, but that's okay because the second bedroom has been converted to my computer room where I work three days a week and as my workshop for my jewelry making. We have a hobby room that houses all of Eddie's airplane modeling and building supplies as well as all my scrapbooking paraphenalia. Since getting back home, I have just been vegging out in front of this darn computer and Eddie has been watching television. It is just too hot to get outside and do anything. That is a shame since it is only June 8th, so how warm is July and August going to get? We have done pretty much nothing today and that is okay by me.

1 comment:

Insane Mama said...

Whoa it's hot there!
I'd be inside also. We are lucky with beautiful weather here, never too hot or too cold. But seasons would be nice....