Saturday, November 05, 2005

A win, is a win, is a win!

ROLLLLLLLLL TIIIIIDE!!!!!!! A shut out it was (17-0). A great game for the offense it wasn't. Lost the Center to a leg fracture and Brodie looked a little confused, but the defense pulled us through. Way to go D-Fence!!!!! And as I was saying a win, is a win, is a win, no matter how you slice it. Alabama 9-0 for the season.

On another note, we are going out tonight to Outback to celebrate Eddie's daughter's birthday which is officially tomorrow, but we are celebrating tonight. So hopefully I will have some pictures. Eddie is drying his hair now and we will be leaving shortly.

I went and had my hair foiled and cut today. I think it looks nice, I will try to get a picture to post and show everybody.

That is all the news from LA (lower Alabama). TTFN WBL (Ta-Ta For Now Will Blog Later)...

No comments: