Saturday, November 12, 2005

I am bummed, my team lost

ROLL TIDE ANYWAY! LSU just played a little better than we did. Now we are looking to next week against Auburn.

Shannon and her guy are here. I made roasted Porkloin, homemade mac-n-cheese, peas, corn on the cob, sweet potato patties (with butter, sugar, nutmeg, cinnamon, and pecans), and mashed potatoes. Yeah don't say anything about the amount of starches mentioned, but Will doesn't like anything green, so I made what he liked, Shannon liked, and Eddie liked.

I went and got my flu shot today and I feel like I have the mini-flu and my arm is very sore, but it is worth it. If I can keep from getting the full fledged flu I will be doing good. It is not a good thing with my diabetes to come down with the flu.

I will go for now, have a great weekend.

No comments: