Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Stole this Survey Questionnaire from IM

1. Where is your cell phone? Don’t have one
2. Your significant other? Is my hubby whom I love to distraction
3. Your hair? Thinning badly
4. Your mother? Deceased in 2003, she was my best friend
5. Your father? Deceased in 1996, after suffering a stroke in 1982
6. Your favorite thing? reading
7. Your dream last night? Unusual, but I slept like the dead and didn’t dream at all or I don’t remember what I dreamed
8. Your favorite drink? Water now, Coca-Cola then
9. Your dream/goal? Financially solvent, retired, and lazing on the pontoon boat with Eddie on the river or we pack up the whole kaboodle and move to Wyoming
10. The room you’re in? Living Room where the computer and television are, the brain of the house actually, the bedroom is the heart and the kitchen is the stomach
11. Your friends? Always there for me
12. Your fear? Fears…have already happened
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? With Eddie anywhere
14. Where were you last night? At a funeral visitation
15. What you’re not? stupid
16. Muffins? I used to love banana nut muffins
17. One of your wish list items? The tummy tuck
18. Where you grew up? Alabama
19. The last thing you did? Made protein sugar-free ice cream
20. What are you wishing? Unmentionable
21. Your TV? Is on constantly
22. Your pets? Dogs
23. Your computer? Dell and I would like to at least upgrade the monitor to a flat screen
24. Your life? In some respects wonderful
25. Your mood? spent
26. Missing someone? momma
27. Your car? I have a truck (Toyota Tacoma) My ToyTaco
28. Something you’re not wearing? Shoes, my wedding ring, make-up
29. Favorite store? Any book store
30. Your summer? Hot
31. Loves? Eddie, I love my daughter, reading, photography
32. Your favorite word? maybe kaboodle or “Ointment”(don’t know if it is my favorite, but I find it unusual)
33. Last time you laughed? Seems like ages ago
34. Last time you cried? I cried last night with my sister-in-law over the death of her dad, but Sunday was the kicker for me

No comments: