Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My hands and feet are freezing

The weatherman said that the temps would rise to 43 today, but I know it did not make it above 40 at my house and with the wind chill it's even colder.

My dress for the wedding came in today and they sent the wrong size. It was falling off of me. I had to call and special order (rush) another one of the right size. I even found another dress online and ordered it as a backup.

We are watching Paula Deen, she is making soups. I need to make one if she shows one that is quick and savory (with no potatoes).

1 comment:

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

I have a sister who had Gastric Bypass... Those episodes you have sound like what she calls "dumping syndrom"...If you would like I can give you her her email...She would love to share with you her experience!!!She is doing Amazing!!!Keep up the good work!!!