Sunday, February 03, 2008

I have work to do!

Today, I have to finish up the bridesmaids bouquets and their earrings and I have to gather up all the decorations, plates, cups, etc. to take to Shannon's on Thursday.

I have an earring of my friend's I have to repair.

I ordered my dress for the wedding this morning.

I made breakfast for Eddie and I, eggs and dry toast for me and link sausage, eggs and toast with butter and syrup for Eddie.

We are headed to Wal-Mart in a few to get a few.

I have clothes to wash.

Then, when we get back I have to hold the ladder for Eddie while he gets on the roof. The other night when the storm came through, the straight line winds damaged some shingles and we got a small water leak in the living room. Water streamed out of the heating/air conditioning vent and then Eddie had to vent. LOL

Since the weather is so nice, I would like to bathe the dogs, but that might not get done today.

I am tired just thinking about it all.

Oh by the way, I weighed this morning and I weighed 230.0 pounds.

Ta-Ta for now!

No comments: