Monday, February 04, 2008

I am tired!

I don't think I am doing anything tonight. I am just too tired. Eddie and I are going to veg in front of the couch and watch a little television.

I found a recipe on-line for baked pork chops and there is no sugar or anything that I can't have in the recipe. I think Eddie and I are going to try it.

Usually there is nothing on television that I really want to watch and I will read a book while Eddie watches a rerun of a show or movie we have already seen, but I am so tired I don't even feel like reading.

It was hot today and going to be even hotter tomorrow with a possible storm predicted for tomorrow night. We will have to see if the storm actually happens, sometimes our weathermen blow things out of proportion.

I think we will be going to bed early.

Good night in advance.

No comments: