Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I just finished reading...


It made me laugh, it made me cry, it made me reminisce about my teenage years (riding bikes, roller skating, etc.). Wow, the book effectively mind-ported me back to the 70's. It made me miss my friends, my mom, and my daughter. This is a good chick book, I don't know why they haven't made a movie yet. I certainly want my daughter to read it, but it is so close to her due date, if she doesn't read it within the next few weeks, I'm afraid she won't be able to read it for a long while once MLM "my little man" (Shawn) is born.

I wholeheartedly recommend this book for a good read.

1 comment:

Shay said...

Well, I had a dream last night that you came to B'ham and gave Jennifer those bracelets in person but never called to tell me you were in town! Now I know this didn't happen, and I know that you are mailing the bracelets...but gosh that would have been a great way to borrow that book...and if it's as good as you say it is I could finish it in 2 days!