Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Busy Day

I went for my 6 month check-up following GBS and officially weigh 197.6. Dr. Sherer was pleased and said I was on the downhill swing. He said he thought I would easily make my goal of 150, hopefully by the one year mark this coming November.

I had lunch with my dear daughter and we went to Red Lobster. We had garlic grilled shrimp, rice pilaf, and salad. Shannon had the apple crisp, but I abstained because it would have made me sick.

I, then, went for my annual gyno and mammo this afternoon. Dr. Morgan was well pleased with my weight loss. He said the physical was okay. I will receive a letter in the mail if there was anything in the lab work which was questionable.

The new Dean Koontz book, "Odd Hours," came out today, but I was unable to go get it because I was so busy with doctor's appointments. I will have to wait til Thursday to go get it at BAM. I can't wait.

I am tired and am glad to be home.

No comments: