Monday, November 24, 2008

Long work day today

I thought this work day would never end. I sat here in my living room diligently writing away. Whew! The minutes just kept dragging and then it started to rain. Dreary days just make it worse, cause I would rather be snoozing when it's raining outside.

For the past several days with the colder weather, Eddie has built me a fire and that makes me so mellow, I could fall asleep in my chair.

So it's a miracle I made it through and finished two.

Wish me luck that I get that many done tomorrow as well.

We are having baked Lemon-pepper chicken breast, peas and green beans for supper. Yummy! I am going to have to curtail how much cause the other night I ate too much spaghetti and hurt myself. It's strange how little I can eat and still it be considered overeating. Ooooooh my stomach hurt, now I know what they mean by abdominal cramping, but I didn't get the foamies. Strange, I thought. So I have to go slow and chew, chew, chew and not eat so much. Hard to make your brain conform to a new way of eating after 50 years of eating pretty much what and however much you want.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I understand what where you're coming from. I'm trying to change the way I eat and what I eat. It's so hard though because I've grown up eating certain things and not having to eat healthy and so of course I'm hating it. But oh well...it didn't get put on in a day it won't get taken off in a day. Damn..I really wish it would though!