Sunday, November 02, 2008

Chip - N - Dale

My two cute little chipmunks, that Eddie laughingly refers to as the sh*t monkeys, have been working so hard this morning storing up food for the winter. I always think of them as playing, but not so, they are working very hard to make sure they have enough pecans to get them through.



There goes my pecan crop money that I spend on Christmas presents for everybody. If you usually get a Christmas present from me, you may just be out of luck this year, cause Chip - N- Dale are robbing me blind. I just don't have the heart to find their stash and steal the nuts back. What would the poor little things do for food. I can see them now, rapping their little knuckles against my door, shivering in the cold, and making me feel terrible, sorry, not gonna do it, you will just have to do without a present this year. I'm letting you know in advance. It's Chip - N- Dale's fault.

3 comments:

Mariah said...

Sneaky little guys :)

Tracy said...

Chip-n-Dale are too cute, haha ...

Yes, we agree with you on Alabama being in the #1 spot, sorta wish we could have just waited at #2 for a little while longer.
I'm kinda worried about some of the games coming up, I guess we'll see.

Have a good evening...
Tracy

Putting the FUN in DysFUNctional said...

I like squirrels. We have some who I swear hang out in the tree above our car, and when we come out, they pelt acorns at us. Seriously!