Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Baby it's cold outside

Here it is the end of April and we are still getting nights in the low 40's and days in the low 70's. I am freezing and Eddie says he is burning up. I left my jacket at work and I am having to wear one of Eddie's flannel shirts to stay warm. I have no winter clothes that fit anymore. Mind you I am not complaining about that! I love the fact that I can't wear those "Big Mama" clothes anymore.

Eddie is out cutting grass and I should be working but I have to go for a follow-up with the doctor in a little while so I thought I would waste some minutes before I head out the door.

Back to the substance of the blog - This house is so cold it feels like it should be snowing "inside," no doubt. I am not kidding.

The Whole Ten Yards is on TV with Bruce Willis and he is crying over his dead pet chicken, sounds like something I would do. Matthew Perry asked him, "You name your chickens?" Sounds just like me. Makes me laugh. I miss Rascal, Granny and Henny Penny!




Gotta run!

No comments: