Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Update on PT

I have one more day tomorrow at PT. My upper thighs are so sore I can hardly walk. The therapist made me do the recumbent bike, steps, stretches, and several different type leg lifts two standing up and two lying down. The last set I had to do 50 and it was intense. Eddie is laughing at me because every time I get up or sit back down I moan in pain. I hope I am able to do the PT tomorrow. The therapist thinks that she is hitting the right spot, but I am still experiencing numbness in my hip. I go back to the doctor on April 10th.

Eddie and I went to Dollar General and I found some tablecloths for the BBQ we are having at work next week. I hope we have a good turn out.

1 comment:

Velta said...

Sorry about your PT....but I know you will get through it...because you are you :)