Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My brother' s surgery and my MRI

Sunday I traveled to be with my brother for his back surgery (lumbar fusion) on Monday. He went through the surgery fine and is recovering in the hospital. He should get to go home tomorrow. He is in pain, but they are medicating him to help ease the pain. He was very comedic during recovery from the anesthesia and the drugs given to him for the pain.

I had a followup MRI today on my thoracic spine post surgery from 2006. The radiologist did not say anything, so I suspect everything is fine in that regard. I go for nerve studies on Friday to see about my left hip. Pray that all is well.

2 comments:

Velta said...

Hey Debs ~ Hope all is going to be okay with you and the MRI...See ya tomorrow...and don't be surprised at my going on and on and on and on about my grandson :)

renee said...

Glad to see your brother is doing well. Let me know about your hip.