Sunday, January 27, 2008

Lazy, cloudy Sunday

It is about 8:50 in the morning on Sunday, January 27th. Eddie is eating biscuits, sausage, and syrup (one of his favorite breakfasts). I already ate my breakfast, I had some canteloupe. We are watching The Food Network's Robin Miller. She is pretty good, but I still like Ellie Kreiger and Paula Deen better.

It is cloudy but not raining. It makes for a very sleepy, lazy morning. Later today Eddie and I will go to Marvin's and pick up some wire for him to wire the shop.

In a minute I am going to set Eddie up on Myspace. He asked for me to do it for him. I guess he is trying to keep up with me.

Yesterday I went looking for a candy apple red dress for my daughters wedding. Needless to say, I was unable to find one in the right shade, the right size, that looked good. I have to keep looking, but I don't have long to look.

No comments: