Friday, February 17, 2006

What makes me love my husband (Second Tag, by Renee)

1) He has the most handsome brown eyes I have ever seen and they actually twinkle when he smiles with cute little crinkles at the outer edges around the eyes.

2) He gives the most romantic kisses in the world and just makes me melt.

3) He holds me so tenderly and makes me feel that there is no one else on earth but him and me.

4) He makes me feel totally protected and that he would fight the world for me if he had to.

5) He is totally trustworthy (I can trust him with my heart and that he will never hurt me).

6) His sense of humor is hilarious and he knows just what to say and do to make me smile.

7) He is totally self-sufficient. He is a "country boy that can survive."

8) We are so totally compatible that we say the same things at the same time. I know a lot of couples who have been married for a lot of years do this, but we have only been married two years and we have been doing this since we first met.

9) He is a great cook, almost what you would call a gourmet cook.

10) He fulfills my every need and want.

There are so many more things I could say, but I think you get the general gist of the reasons why by the 10 items I listed. I love my husband more than life itself and it really doesn't matter what he does to make me love him, I JUST DO!!!

No comments: