Monday, January 02, 2006

January 2, 2003 to January 2, 2006


I still miss my Mother terribly, everyday.

I still think about her at different moments during the day, everyday.

I still want to call her up and hear her voice, everyday.

I still look at her picture and remember her beautiful face, everyday.

I still long to have her alive and well and with me and my family, everyday.

Today is the third anniversary of her death and I still miss her so. However, the excruciating pain that I felt three years ago has ebbed to a dull ache when I think of her. I know she is much better off in Heaven, than when she was here on earth, especially those last four months she was alive. I am also aware of how selfish it is of me to wish she were still here, but I am only human and miss her so.

I can only hope that with time the sweet memories of my life with my Mother will erase the painful ones I have of her after she became ill.

I wanted to let all of you who read my blog know a little of how it feels to be me and living without Anita. All of you who know me have heard all this before, but on this date I had to remember her all over again.

No comments: