Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Here's the news!

I am now the mother of an engaged daughter. Yep, that's right, my daughter was asked by her boyfriend to marry him last night and she said yes. So she is now engaged and has a beautiful engagement ring. I have yet to see it, but she says it is gorgeous.

Now mind you, she is still in college. I asked her to wait until she was out of college and has gotten her a good job before they get married. I want the same for him as well.

I asked them to have a long engagement. We will see.
**************************************************************************************
Next, my niece, Rachael, is getting married February 18th.

*************************************************************************************
Thirdly, my younger brother called and said that he found out the baby his wife is carrying is a little boy. They have come up with the name "Jackson Davis Clark." I love it, I have given my approval.

*************************************************************************************
And last, but not least, my oldest brother called to talk to me and he said that his daughter, Leah, is pregnant and having a little boy.

To say the least I am a little overwhelmed...

No comments: