Sunday, March 08, 2009

Daylight Savings Time and me don't mix

I don't mind falling back in the fall, but springing forward in the spring is cruel. I don't like losing sleep period, whether it's one hour or one minute. I would rather get my full eight hours or more. I am crabby without my shut-eye. I got up and made breakfast, then went over my Sunday school lesson one more time and then got ready. I had a cute little navy blue and white dress with a navy blue sweater and navy blue flats with little bows on them. I wore my pearl earrings and wore my hair curly. I went to Sunday school and church and then hurried back home. I made lunch for Eddie and I. Now I am sitting in front of the computer, but I am very dull and sleepy. I think I will go take a nap. Happy Snoozing, ya'll!

1 comment:

Shay said...

...and then you talked to me for an hour ha ha