Wednesday, October 03, 2007

What kind of Pizza are you?

I am a large thin-crust ham and hamburger (beef) with extra cheese, please!

Eddie and I went to Pizza Hut today and that's what I ordered. I could only eat two slices, but now I have enough for supper tonight, breakfast tomorrow morning and maybe enough for lunch tomorrow. I absolutely adore Pizza Hut pizza.

Eddie likes his deep-pan. He used to only order meat lovers, but I have persuaded him that my toppings are better. They make the pizza taste great. With a little spices and parmesan cheese sprinkled on top, yum, yum!

A lot of my blogs are about food, but I can't help it, food just tastes so darn great. Sometimes I wish it didn't taste so good. LOL

If you want to, comment and let me know what kind of pizza you are.

Debbie

No comments: