Saturday, October 06, 2007

bullies, snobs, and ignoramuses

Three things that scare me:
1: sharks
2: heights
3: scary movies

Three people who make me laugh:
1: Eddie
2: my brother, Chris
3: Shannon

Three Things I love:
1: family
2: my dogs
3: to read

Three Things I hate:
1: bullies
2: snobs
3: ignoramuses (other car drivers)

Three things I don't understand:
1: Rob Zombie
2: Marilyn Manson
3: math

Three things on my desk:
1: a paper weight
2: a desk calendar
3: procedural manuals

Three things I'm doing right now:
1: listening to a college football game
2: squinting to see my typing
3: pursing my lips at some of these questions and answers

Three things I want to do before I die:
1: lose weight
2: see Shannon get married
3: hold my future grandchildren (and in that order please)

Three things I can do:
1: love
2: cook
3: blow air out of my eyeduct (where did that answer come from?)

Three ways to describe my personality:
1: offbeat (obviously)
2: corny
3: blunt, but with tact

Three things I can't do:
1: become invisible
2: stop a speeding bullet
3: leap tall buildings in a single bound

No comments: