Sunday, July 30, 2006

Nothingness...

What I mean by nothingness is I really have nothing pressing to do right now. Eddie is cutting grass, Shannon is still asleep, and I am vascillating between watching Blockbusters, blogging on the computer, and reading my current book, "Sandcastles," by Luann Rice.

Eddie and I got up early and started a roast with carrots and potatoes. We cooked home-grown butterbeans and peas yesterday and I will probably slice up a home-grown tomato or two and make some cornbread. I want Shannon to have a good home-cooked meal. Friday night I cooked spaghetti at her request and then last night we had Steak-Out. So she seems pretty food happy being down here for the weekend.

Shannon is in a relationship with Clayton right now and seems very smitten. When she comes down here, she seems to miss him greatly. Eddie and I, plus Ricky and Karen really like this guy. He has a job and is going to ITT Tech. He is smart and personable. He is cute and makes Shannon very happy. I have not liked anyone she has brought home before any better. We shall see where this leads...

I have made Shannon several pairs of earrings each time she comes down, so she should have enough to last her a long time. However, I made a pair yesterday that she liked a lot so she took them. I keep trying to come up with different styles and possibly sell them, but my inventory gets lifted when "someone" comes to visit. LOL I have sold a few items to some of the ladies at work.

I guess I will vascillate back over to my book for a while. LOL

See ya...

No comments: