Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Happy Birthday to You, Momma!

Today would have been my momma's 74th birthday (DOB: 9-13-32), but she passed away on 01-02-03. I just wanted to say Happy Birthday and that I was thinking of her on her birthday.

It's hard to lose your mother and it is also extremely hard to lose your best friend, but when those two are embodied into one person, it is the most sorrowful experience to deal with and the aftermath with which you must cope all alone is devastating.

I only know that I don't know what I would have done without my daughter during that time. She now is my confidante and best friend.

With God, Shannon (my daughter), and my husband Eddie, I can handle the difficulties that life, here on Earth, throws at me.

Happy Birthday Momma! You know I will always love you.

No comments: