Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Anniversary dinner at SmokeyBones

Eddie and I celebrated our second wedding anniversary with his daughter, Jeannie, his son-in-law, Chad, and his grandson, Brandon. We went to SmokeyBones Barbeque and Grill.














Jeannie and Chad graciously paid for our meal in honor of our anniversary. I thought that was so nice. After we got through eating, the men's horse play kinda got outta hand, as you will see in the next few shots.














Chad was making a face in this one because Brandon was taking the picture and he wanted to make Brandon laugh.














This pic really needs no caption, but I will say that this is Eddie's version of a corn cob pipe (literally)! The next pic is of Eddie and I (notice how I look white as a sheet next to my Indian husband).














And finally a pic of Brandon. I had a wonderful time, the only thing that would have made it more perfect, is if my daughter, Shannon could have been there too!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Chad's faces never cease to amuse, Eddie's are no surprise, and Brandon is going to break some hearts when he gets older...the kid is gorgeous. I'm glad y'all had a good time and I wish I could have been there...atleast Brandon would have been glad..lol.

Renee said...

You guys look like you are having a bunch of fun. Congrats on 2 years. I must have missed you Friday. You were gone by the time I got there.