Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Day before Turkey Day 2011

It's close to 7PM and I am not, I repeat, I am not prepping food for Turkey Day tomorrow. That's because my family won't be down until this weekend.

Tomorrow will be spent cleaning house and just hanging around the house.

In a few minutes, after Eddie takes his shower, together we will watch a couple of our shows and just laze around. Fried bologna sandwiches are on the menu for supper.

I hope to sleep a little later in the morning before getting started cleaning.

My Thanksgiving Dinner this weekend will consist of: Turkey, Dressing, Giblet Gravy, Ham, Green Bean Casserole, Mac-N-Cheese, Deviled Eggs, Potatoes and Gravy, Sweet Potato Casserole, Stuffed Celery, Tea, Rolls, Pecan Pie, and Sugar Free Italian Cream Cake.

Hope each and everyone of you have a very Happy Thanksgiving with family and friends.

No comments: