Monday, December 08, 2008

Sorry I haven't posted in a while...

but I have been working and also decorating the office for our Christmas party (I will try to post pics of the "Winter Wonderland" within the next few days.

I too have been cooking and getting ready for my friends Christmas party held yesterday in Bham. Two of our group were unable to make it and I miss seeing them, but here are some of the pics from yesterday for the one's who were in attendance. We had such a wonderful time together and as you can see my lovely, pregnant daughter was able to go with me to the party, so I had it doubly nice. I made a Splenda and fat free 4 layer chocolate delight and layered fat free mexican salad. Eddie made a pecan pie for the occasion as well. Our hostess, Janice made Sante Fe soup, a Splenda caramel cheesecake pie (mmmmmmm!!!) and had apple slices with a Splenda peanut butter dip and graham cracker (Scooby) snacks (which I indulged in). I must say it was very nice to be able to eat a little of just about everything that was offered. Susan made pigs-n-blankets; Joan made a peanut butter pie; and Dianna brought some Apple Cider. Wow, the friendship, fellowship, and food was fantastic.

Playing Dirty Santa with this group is almost (I said almost) as dirty as how my family plays it. I love this game. The singing doggie Janice is holding was taken several times, but she wound up getting it back before the game ended. She seemed pleased with her capture.










6 comments:

Tracy said...

Looks like y'all had a great time. Your daughter is just beautiful, just like her mom. :-)
I love her pretty long hair!

Connie said...

Looks like a awesome time!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures..you all look like you had so much fun! Congrats on the soon to be grand baby!

Anonymous said...

What a fun little party for all you girls!! I love Christmas and parties are the best! Yeah for the grandbaby!!

ps. what did you mean by post? Did you not see my new puppy? I posted him yesterday?

Pat MacKenzie said...

What a lovely group of friends - I love the picture of you and your daughter together.

renee said...

Looks like you had a ball. You are really looking good.